The Power of Orange
How about you….do you love tasty foods that are simple to make, and nutritious too? The best flavors come from pure therapeutic essential oils that are meant for internal use, so you can add them to your foods.
Wild orange is one of those essential oils that is high in antioxidants,uplifting, energizing, alkalizing, stress reducing. You can inhale it, rub in on your temples or wrists, drop it in your water, and it is a great addition to your foods: smoothies, yogurt, dips, treats, more. Here are some ideas - you will love them!
ORANGE GRANOLA PARFAITS
(this make a super delicious breakfast - your family will love you!)
- 2 cup Gluten-Free granola
- ½ cup slivered or sliced almonds, or chopped pecans
- 2 pints vanilla coconut milk yogurt
- 4 drops Wild Orange essential oil
- 2-3 cups fresh prepared fruit combination:
- Sliced strawberries, blueberries or raspberries, sliced peaches, etc.
Prepare separate bowls of fruit, granola, nuts, and yogurt with oil added.
In parfait glasses, layer in that order and repeat. Serve at once.
- 1 cup finely shredded coconut, divided
- 1 cup raw almond butter
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 3 drops Wild Orange essential oil
Place all ingredients into a bowl except for half cup shredded coconut. Stir until well mixed, add essential oil and mix until combined. Roll into balls and coat with the other half of the coconut. Store in the
refrigerator and eat whenever you need an extra boost of energy or before a workout.
Now all you have to do is set the party date and invite your friends! They will love these tasty foods and how good they are for you!
Holistic Nutritionist, Certified Aromatherapist
ErleenTilton.com - get your FREE e-book here!
Known as America’s Health Coach, Dr. Asa Andrew is a national best-selling author of Empowering Your Health and host of the #1 Health Talk Radio Show in North America. In addition to hit television series, he is a regular contributor to NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, and FOX and regarded as a healthcare leader in the field of lifestyle medicine.
- Get your FREE copy of the new Anti-Inflammatory Diet Success Plan
- Check out my recent Ask Your Question article on Nutrients For Relieving Joint Pain
- Read my latest food for thought blog on pomegranate
- Improve your fitness with my new discoveries on cardio