How many of your are challenged with having a good night’s sleep or know someone who is? I know there are many tips out there to guide you to better sleep - and many of you have tried them.
- don’t drink caffeine or chocolate within a few hours of bedtime
- don’t watch television or be on your other electronics late in the evening
- avoid processed foods and sweets in the evening
- take a warm bath and read before bedtime
- make sure it is quiet and dark in your room
These are all important for a good night’s rest, however for many, following these suggestions, though important, are still not enough. Here’s why….